It's time to choose your wig! There are many things that you will want to consider when choosing a wig. Here are some of those things:
- Finishes & Features
- Face shape
- Lifestyle & activity
- Personal preferences
There are several questions you will need to ask yourself to narrow down the immense wig selection that’s available. I have a basic video helping you explore these questions. I suggest you grab a piece of paper or open your notes app and answer the following questions for yourself.
- What is the price range you are willing to spend on a wig?
- Do you want synthetic fibers, human hair, or do you have no preference?
- Do you have the time and/or the desire to style a wig or would you prefer a more “put on and go” option?
- What are your preferences when it comes to hair style, texture, length, and color?
- What is your comfort level with not only putting on a wig, but also wearing it out in public?
Depending on how you answer these questions, it will determine what type of wig you are looking for. Don’t worry if you aren’t quite sure how to answer each question or change your mind as you move through your wig journey!
Want to learn more about wig options, finishes, and features? Check out my online course! Wig Wearer Essentials is BURSTING with wig wearing information, lessons, tips, and resources which will shorten your learning curve and save you $$. Whether you are NEW to wigs or how been wearing wigs for a while, I guarantee you will learn something of valuable! https://tia-s-school-c74e.thinkific.com/courses/WigEssentials